Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finished Work!

Shhhhh... I am not going to the banquet so I am officially fnished. Just have to catch up a bit with work and pack my bags. I do have a bunch of photos, awaiting a new cable.

I asked a number of the professional photographers here if they had a spare cable and, of course, mine was "special" and none of their cables fit. But Friday night I did order cables from Amazon. The standard list price from Panasonic is $49. Really? I bought two from Amazon for the exact model number of my camera for 99 cents each. That's why I bought two. Hadn't noticed but the "shipping and handling" was $9.95 but that's fine. Hopefully I'll get the cables soon and can post some photos.

So I survived, so far, but am looking forward to a nice, relaxing Sunday evening. If all goes well, I'll be home around 5:30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting to see the pictures when you get home. I always look forward to your photos.

Safe home, Stephanie