Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Barbara Finds Spring!

She explains: What a difficult assignment! I did not find much that looked like Spring on my way to work this morning! On the subway platform everyone was in winter coats (first picture). The best I could do was some tulip leaves coming up, but they look like they won't be blooming for awhile yet (second picture). I think I may have managed to also get a Crown Vic in that picture though, maybe you will give me extra credit?

Pat says: Yes, the Crown Vic definitely earned you extra credit. I'm amazed you found the tulips. On my way to and from the CPA tax guy this morning, all I saw were bare trees and little piles of snow so I think you did quite well here with the tulips. It was 26 degrees in NYC this morning.


Spring is trying to sprung at Park Avenue and 28th Street, NYC.

No comments: