Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday Progress

I made it all the way to the top of the stairs, turned around and came back down and got a round of applause from the therapists. I sort of didn't like it -- it seemed patronizing -- like -- oh look, she can talk.

I feel as if I have had a mental change --- sort of round the bend and heading home and thinking that's within reach.

The bad news of today is I hadn't looked in a mirror in a long time -- which is weird -- and I have the grossest, longest white hairs -- a few from my chin, and a few from my upper lip. God, do I ever need a waxing. One of the female PTs is going to bring me a tweezer tomorrow so at least I can pluck the worst of them. Knowing that they are there just is bothering me.

So progress continues. I guess the fact that I care about my white hairs is a positive thing.

No comments: