Saturday, January 17, 2015

Slow Satiurday

Things really go on autopilot around here on the weekends. There was hubbub in my room that a third "resident" was coming in, but she didn't appear last night as announced, nor did she come today which is fine with me.

Dinner was horrid, cold crap and I asked the aide if she came across a sandwich to bring it to me, but she didn't have to go hunting. Much to my surprise a few minutes later, she appeared with an American cheese sandwich. The highlight is that it comes with a pack of mayo. O happy day.

It is so cold here, a little chilly in the room, but if you turn on the heater, it's too much -- blast of heated air.

Wish I had more scintillating news to report, but that's it for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I got a crock pot on sale in Ace hardware for $10. I am having so much fun with it. You can throw just about anything in it and it usually comes out okay. So far, I have made 3 meals with it. They were not too bad and you can get at least 2 nights out of it.....S.