Monday, May 11, 2015

Scattered Thoughts

I am a clean laundry sniffer... love sticking my face into something that's just come out of the dryer. And if it's winter and still warm from the dryer, so much the better.

I am on the lookout for the battery charger for my camera. It ran out, and I can't find it. Of course, I found one to a camera I don't have anymore.

I had accepted a subscription offer to Oprah magazine -- something really cheap like $12 for the year. And now I've been sent a bill for a renewal for the second year and I hemmed and hawed and finally wrote CANCEL on the invoice. I have been somewhat disappointed in the magazine as it seems so material... I swear 80% of it is stuff to buy -- that perfect olive cranberry soap that's $48 a bar. Who can afford that stuff?  So now I am patting myself on the back for "saving" money -- yeah, a whole twelve bucks!

In the meantime, I also started getting Martha Stewart magazine for free... it just showed up one day. And I enjoy that one more than Oprah. Each issue has "Martha's Calendar" for the month which always makes me laugh... she'll have things like, "change hay in hen house" or "trim blackberry bushes."   Mine wouldn't be quite that glamorous.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love your scattered thoughts 😀