Monday, July 28, 2014

Oshkosh Selfie... then ice cream

Made it to the show, and just by coincidence I bumped into loads of people I wanted to see. Took this selfie (and felt like a damn fool!), but here I am, sitting on the edge of the media tent:

Got compliments on my hat which I like because you can fold it and crumple it.

I have a thing about unnecessary quotation marks -- wonder what these people think it means... that "Personalized" is more dynamic than just plain Personalized?

Pretty flowers at Culver's

This was a tough choice - - but I went with Peanut Butter Cups.
 

5 comments:

Amy Laboda said...

You beat me to Culvers! I'll see you tomorrow in the Press Center, i'm sure. Can't wait. You look great.

Barbara said...

You take a much better selfie than those young people do! (And I like the hat.)

Melissa said...

P- you look great!!! You did it girlfriend! Think back to when getting to Air Venture was just a goal you hoped to achieve.. And that was going to include help getting there and back! You should be proud of yourself!!

Fran said...

Who's that fabulous-looking woman wearing a fabulous hat? As Billy Crystal would say, You look Mah-vel-ius, dahling! So happy you are in Oshkosh. As always, be wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the other ladies, you look great!
Stephanie