Wednesday, July 30, 2014

No ice cream; no selfie

I'm just about run out of energy -- had two events today; didn't get back to the hotel until about 7 pm and left it at 6:30 this morning. Couldn't get a parking space close in and so I was resting on this bench outiside the hotel when these two younger guys came out and started talking to me. Their company sells infrared cameras and I jokingly mentioned Bigfoot -- and they were both Bigfoot fans of all the TV shows I (dopily) watch... I told them I have the popular culture taste of a 15-year old boy so we were talking about all the Bigfoot/ghost/Monsterquest type shows, and, of course,  I can hold my own in those conversations.

They were telling me how fake some of the infrared images are in ghost shows so I was interesting.

Anyway, one more day and then I begin my trek back East.

No comments: