Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday Evening

Nothing much to report. It turned suddenly cold -- in the 30s, and I miss having the garden door open for fresh air. Am almost finished with my true crime book -- it's only 250 pages and, even at that, the author had to stretch it out. In addition to every detail about everyone, he talks about other cases in Texas and goes off into tangents. Nearing the end when all the perpetrators are in jail. I guess the trial is short, or he doesn't cover it.

Let's see what the week develops. Gee, my exciting week entails a podiatrist appointment. Wow! What a whirlwind life! Publisher's Clearinghouse emails me daily now, and today's message is that the Prize Patrol is on alert for me. As we say in NY, "from your mouth to God's ears." I'll act as goofy as you want for the commercial.

No comments: