Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fran's Fall Part III

Fran says:

Ghouls reaching out from the grave, getting ready for Halloween. Seen on Ellicott Street today (Saturday)

Pat adds:
I don't know if I've told this story here, but years ago I went to see Carrie (the Stephen King movie) when it was first run with my younger sister. She must have been in her early 20s at the time. And there is a scene in Carrie after the chaos of the prom and all of a sudden the mood changes and Carrie is at a gravestone and sweet music is playing and she has a bouquet of flowers in her hand and you're lulled into thinking all is well... when all of a sudden, when Carrie bends over to put this bouquet of flowers on the grave, a hand reaches out of the ground and grabs her hand.

My little sister, despite being in her early 20s, literally (and I mean that in the literal sense!) jumped into my lap. It was a classic scary movie moment.

No comments: