Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday

Had a big breakfast event this morning where I ran the silent auction. It was in a building where the sides went up and this was the view behind me. I wanted to leave and just go sit on one of the picnic tables and daydream. This was about 8 am.



After breakfast, I came back to the hotel and then went back to the show for a customer appreciation party that one of my clients was holding. My job was to count people and to make sure everyone got a raffle ticket for the prize drawing. Yes, I could handle that.

So my other client came over before the party started to see me and here they are:

This is Mark

This is John


And this is Perri, my client who was hosting the party, when it was over. All went really well.

No ice cream today... maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Glad things are going well. It's nice to have faces to associate with names!

Pat said...

I know; that's why I did it since I'm always talking about them. (And if any clients are reading this, I'll add 'ALWAYS IN A GOOD WAY, OF COURSE!)