Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Foliage

This might be a sign of old age, but I have to say how much I enjoyed driving through all the fall colors. It was interesting that driving home -- just five days later -- the leaves had gotten more colorful.

So here goes:



This is a place where I stopped to use the restroom, and these were just plain old marigolds, but they
were so bountiful and so brightly colored -- really pretty.

This was from an on-ramp and I pulled over to take a photo just for Fran. The photo
doesn't do justice to the colors of this grand tree, but it really was this
magnificent old tree.

This is more of that red hedge like I saw in the rest area of the Delaware Water Gap.
This is in the hotel parking lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are beautiful. They look like postcards.

Stephanie

Mary Mc said...

love the tree. My burning bushes aren't red yet.

Barbara said...

What do you mean "old age"???? I think the love of fall colors is a youthful phenomenon!