Friday, September 27, 2013

Food Truck Friday Lunch

Don't think I've ever eaten lunch from a food truck. I have had food from one selling Mexican food at 86th and Lexington and I got a big burrito.

Anyway, this food truck parks in this little area my client has on the airport where they put up some picnic tables and you can watch the airplanes -- and it comes to my client on Fridays.

Here's the menu -- proofreaders will notice one big spelling mistake:



 
This is my pulled pork sandwich -- very juicy and good.
One of my colleagues ordered the "Trifecta" which is a hamburger with bacon,
 pulled pork  and cheese. The Trufecta is below. He liked it
 (after removing the wilty lettuce!)


 
 
Choice of French fries or Saratoga chips -- I figured FFs you can get anywhere so
 I had the chips --  sort of a slightly  softer version of a potato chip -- really good.


AND THEN... I left my client around 4 to drive for about 4 hours and had to stop at a Culver's for an ice cream cone under the philosophy of EAT DESSERT FIRST .,,
 and I did.




 

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Sign I saw at a farmer's market yesterday which I know you'll like, said: "STRESSED turned around is DESSERTS."