Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Pastel Ass

When I was in Oshkosh, I was having trouble with my underwear -- the elastic waists were giving out one after another... so I ordered some new underwear on line which arrived. When I looked at the packing slip, I saw

PASTEL ASS

and it took me aback. Then I realized the underpants were a pack of "assorted pastel" colors. You'd think they'd have a better abbreviation for ASSORTED.

Reminds me of an email Fran got years ago from Delta -- the subject line of the email was something like "Delta introduces signature cocktail" -- yeah, guess where the email program decided to cut off the words in the subject line?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I got my chuckle for the day.

Stephanie

Melissa said...

Ha! Cracked my up (pardon the pun :)