Friday, September 25, 2015

Reversed Course

After three days in Ohio, I'm headed home. Right now, I'm in Northern Ohio. Tomorrow in eastern Pennsylvania and then two hours Sunday morning. This trip continues to be uneventful... my big disappointment today is I had about an hour more drive to the hotel and decided to stop at Taco Bell for a Sangria Blast... Watched the exit signs... found an exit... found Taco Bell... worked my way through a maze of parking lots only to discover their ice machine was broken.

Have you ever backed out of drive thru? I did (no cars behind me)

Speaking of drive thru, this hotel has a drive thru check in... very cool... don't have to get out of the car and it works like the old bank drive thrus...And that's the highlights.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Happy trails to you. Wishing you a smooth trip and working ice machines