Sunday, September 27, 2015

Home Again Sunday

Had a good trip in -- despite the blaring EXPECT MAJOR DELAYS PAPAL VISIT signs all along my route... there were none. Had been an accident on the George Washington Bridge, but even that wasn't too bad.

Marilyn (and her daughter) met me and she took my luggage in as I returned the car (conveniently 45 steps from my front door... yes, I counted!). We unpacked, started laundry, went through all the mail, recycled, shredded and she went out for milk, orange juice, etc. for me along with a smoked turkey on a poppy bagel from Tal Bagels. I asked for smoked turkey and swiss, and they forgot the swiss, but I survived. Oh yes, and a pickle.

Good trip, but am glad to be home.

2 comments:

Mary said...

No more traveling for awhile, right?

Barbara said...

Welcome home!