Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fairly Good Day Today

Had a great PT session, including walking a long (ok, everything's relative) distance for the first time. I'm fine with the upper body stuff -- they have me doing handweights, pushing a box of weights back and forth, a hand-bicycle (which I did for the full time without stopping today) and other arm strength things.

But the fun came later when Gene, the singer to shut ins arrived, asking Miss Patricia for requests. I told him I am a child of the 60s and asked for some Dylan. Well, the closest Gene could get was Unchained Melody and it was damn odd to be sitting here on my bed while Gene droned how he  hungered for my touch.

I'm just glad someone hungers for my touch.

This is the best meal I've had so far -- macaroni and cheese and mixed vegetables... ate it all for the frst time since I've been here.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How sweet is this Miss Particia!