Monday, December 29, 2014

Toddling Along

Here I am, business as usual, doing PT, reading a great novel, doing work-work. Yesterday I had this super cheerful aide named Lisa who had this strong Canadian accent that she was surprised I could recognize.

Perky is her default setting.

And two meals:

Sunday lunch --  baked chicken; what a surprise! It looks better than it was. It's cooked so that one molecule of moisture doesn't reman. I ate the vegetables, and the so called rice medley or whatever was just mush

On the scale of blueberry pie, this is a zero. On a scale of rehab hospital desserts, this is a 10.

Today's lunch... yum, yum,., spaghetti and meatballs.., but imagine this on the cool side. I ate the pasta and I would have eaten the zuchhini but it was soft and unseasoned and cool. I took a bite of the meatball, and realized that if I dried it out, we could use it to start a fire == tomato flavored sawdust balls.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yum yum! 😝
Perky looks nice,.. Better than bitchy!