Tuesday, April 30, 2013

This is officially my 1000th post

Yes, I've actually posted 1000 urgent messages about pies, flowers, cats and things that annoy me. We all hear too many stats from work so I'll limit myself to three:

I started this blog on December 31, 2010.
Last month, I had 3,153 page views.
Since the beginning of the blog, I've had 46,231 page views.

I started this blog because I wanted an outlet for my own personal creativity, and I have to say I enjoy doing it and enjoy providing a comfortable place for people to come every so often. I always say I have a small, but very loyal following.

3 comments:

Mary Mc said...

Thanks for hanging in and giving us an antidote to boredom and pretentious writing.

Anonymous said...

congrats! Stef

Melissa said...

I am so greatful to be part of the loyal following! You inspire, make me laugh (always), console, and make me think of many things I might never think of otherwise! Oh, and there are always the "what I'm reading" that keeps my book list from drying up!
Thanks!