Thursday, September 18, 2014

This has bugged me for years....

When my Time Warner  Cable was first installed, the guy did a really sloppy job stapling the cable to the wall -- even with a big loop in it when he stapled wrong... and he left a few feet of cable and I asked him not to leave that much and he said that I could move it if I had a long cord, but there's nowhere to move it to...

So today, the Time Warner guy was coming to bring me a cable box so I have cable upstairs and downstairs and I asked him if he could shorten the cable -- and he did. He unlooped the crappy job, made it just the perfect length. I was always trying to shove that cable cord behind a dresser and now it looks so neat and precise... I'm a happy woman! He did a terrific job.

He did the same thing upstairs in my living room, made it much shorter so it makes a huge difference. This should not be making me this happy, but it does!

No comments: