Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday in Dallas

Had a good day working offsite; gave a presentation to my client's board of directors about my activities and I got a round of applause at the end and then later a board member told me that my report (on my activities on their behalf) was "very well received." So that was nice.

Ok, so on to important things. On the room service menu, there is a Waldorf Burger. It's a burger with apple, walnuts and blue cheese. What do you think? I like the Waldorf component, and I like burgers, but I don't think I'd like the two together. Went with the standby plain burger.

Now I am watching American Idol and planning my work for tomorrow. It's been cloudy, a bit rainy and windy in Dallas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. I would have gone with the Waldorf Burger....Stephanie