Monday, March 5, 2012

Today is almost over, thank God.

Today was not a good day, a continuation of crap from last week, and brand-new stuff to boot. Including someone who I had interviewed and written a profile of who decided out of the blue and informed me via email this morning (due date Wednesday) that he doesn't want his profile printed. Drama, drama.

I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow, am about 90% packed, the lost phone charger has been found and it's probably good I'm leaving.

Just now, I had flushed the toilet and walked away from it only to hear a weird disturbing gurgling sound. Oh no. Everything is ok, but all I need is an overflowing toilet or a mouse spotting to make this day complete. I'd prefer the mouse sighting because at least I could ignore that.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My sentiments exactly my friend! See you in Big D on Thursday!