Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday and all is well

Last day at the show for me. It got hotter today -- 85 and sunny. My two events went off without a hitch. I have to say I have one of those rare moments of "all's well with the world" when I am at one of my events and it's going well and I'm admiring how well I have executed it. I like just standing/sitting at the perimeter and seeing this nice buzz, people enjoying their food, the business part of the event going off well, etc. Both today's events were well-executed and well-attended. Happy Clients.

I had to laugh at myself at the press lunch. First comes the press conference and you really don't know who or how many people will show up. Of course, it's the more the better, but you never know. So I always go through Oh my God, no one is coming... to people start to arrive one and two and three at a time and then I sit there and worry there won't be enough seats and then when it's standing room only, I think damn, I'm good.

Just checked and I'm all set for going home tomorrow. Let's hope the return trip is uneventful.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, so glad it all went well! And, yes, you ARE damn good!! Hope you get home without delays!