Thursday, September 8, 2011

I flirted today

Every so often, I remember that my heart is still beating when it comes to men. When I went to the periodontist today, the elevator door opened and I started to get on when I saw there were two men not getting off in the lobby. I got on anyway and they said they were going down. I started to get off the elevator when one of them said, "You can come down with us."

So I said "Ok, you guys look safe." Actually they were in their late 20s, were some kind of maintenance type guys with tank tops and nice size muscles, cute faces.

Then I remembered that no man wants to be called "safe" so I said, "Now that I look at you, you look dangerous to me... a young girl like me could get in trouble... you might want to have your way with me."

Then I paused and said, "Please?"

They were both laughing and one told me how "sweet" I am... oh like your grandmother sweet? Or juicylicious sweet? (No, I didn't say that, just thought it.)

As they got out on the basement level, they were talking about me, how great that comment was. So that's how I flirted today.

Meanwhile, during the stitch removal, the periodontist commented on how many stitches I had and said something like, "I bet you thought I was embroidering my initials in there" and I asked him if he could sew in real life. He said no, he couldn't sew on a button and said he tells his wife that he can only sew if the thing he's sewing is bleeding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You HUSSY you!

Melissa said...

You are so good :). Thanks for blogging... I so look forward to your posts.. I can always count on either a good laugh or something to ponder (or both)!