Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yesterday's Photos


These are the cabs to avoid, unless you are five feet tall and weigh 95 pounds. By the way, this photo is taken on Second Avenue, future home of the Second Avenue Subway. 'That's what the construction is on the right side of the photo. Can you really imagine building a subway now? I don't get it. This construction was the impetus for my mouse invasion and Stephanie can speak to it as her building is on Second Avenue. I hope I live long enough to actually have a ride on this subway!

And below is a photo that sums up my driving from Tuesday -- all rain, all the time:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, sadly the second ave. subway project is one of the main reasons why I am getting the hell out of New York! My windows are directly overlooking 2nd ave. We have to endure the constant noise of jack hammers and other means of noise not to mention the dirt that we inhale daily. My poor Macho developed asthma when they started the construction. His vet said that many cats that live on 2nd ave. were being brought in with asthma once the construction got underway.....actually, don't get me started!
Stephanie :-)