Saturday, May 14, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY!



The other day, with commencement addresses in the news, graduations, etc., I was thinking about how my parents wanted me to go to a college other than American University where I went. That was not their first choice for me. Anyway, I went to where I wanted to go, which surprises me that I made that decision. But what I was thinking is that if I had not gone to AU, I would never have met Mary and I honestly and sincerely can't imagine my life without her.  So HappyBirthday Mary!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!

Barbara said...

Happy birthday Mary! I trust Milo brought you breakfast in bed.

Mary said...

Thank you all. The simple choices we make do have a profound effect. So glad I ended up meeting Oat too!

Mary said...

I meant so glad I met Pat!!!