Sunday, May 29, 2016

Finally My Garden is Finished

I hired the same woman who did my garden last year, and she was about 80% finished. told me she'd return in 4 days, didn't, emailed her a reminder about a week later, no answer, then waited two weeks and sent her a terse email asking for a partial refund. Hmmmm... that got her attention. That was Friday and she came today all apologetic, how she's had a "crazy month" --- yeah, join the club. The good thing is that, by way of apology, I got (according to her) a little extra. The best new, though, is that I must say I really like her work -- her aeasthetic -- so I am as of right now a happy camper.






5 comments:

Mary said...

It really looks great!

Pat said...

the photos really dont do it justice.... I'll have to try for some better ones. My camera was flashing low battery so I was in a rush... oh yes the poor workman(workwoman) alsways blames his tools~!

Fran said...

Lovely! Ahhh I picture Miss Pat and friends sitting in the garden on a hot July day, sipping cold lemonade...or a mint julep...or both

Melissa said...

Looks very nice... Serene❤️.

Barbara said...

She did a great job -- too bad you had to cajole her but it was worth it!