Monday, February 16, 2015

Unrelated Items

RIP Leslie Gore -- It was her party, and she'd cry if she wanted to... I remember when that song first came out. When I see photos of her now, her hair looks so weird, but we did the same thing -- the "flip" hairdo!

 
Out of the blue, I got two issues of Martha Stewart Living today. Maybe they hope I"ll decide to subscribe, but I don't think so. The issue has a regular feature: Martha's Calendar which tells you what Martha is doing each day and it's almost a parody of itself... she is baking birthday cookies for her dog, but yesterday she was forcing forsythia.
 
Mary got a new shelf installed in her kitchen which made her one happy lady. Here it is:
 
 
 


More snow expected tonight; no end in sight with the cold. Wish I had an electric blanket!

No comments: