Thursday, May 25, 2017

"Buffalo Babies"

That was the subject line of the first email I opened this morning... scanned the list and I picked that one. We all have different commutes to work. Marilyn came this morning (late) because she was stuck on the subway for an hour not moving... due to a fight where the police were called... luckily she had a seat -- others were standing and we were able to communicate so I knew of the delay.

But on the brighter side of commuting... this is from a friend in Denver who wrote me:

Every morning on my way to work I take a little detour through a small mountain park we have near the house. I call it my "serenity drive" and I've been doing it every morning for years - as it kind of clears my head before diving into the craziness of the day.

This morning, the buffalo herd was down from their winter pasture, and they had a raft of new babies. They were so cute and peaceful - and thought you might enjoy seeing them too.







No comments: