Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hmmm... what do my friends think of my reading tastes?

Got this from a friend, and I have to say the book does appeal to me...

He wrote:

The book below is written by a guy I follow on Twitter.  He is a sports writer, and a pretty liberal guy.  I read him more for his non-sports comments than sports stories.  He wrote a book about his great great grandmother who killed her husband with an axe.  He discovered this story while doing geneology research on his family.  I'll let you know how it is...

https://www.amazon.com/Nellie-Kniffen-Took-Axe-great-great-ebook/dp/B074665VW9/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1500907203&sr=1-1&keywords=Nellie+Kniffen

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I think your reading tastes reveal that it is a good thing you don't have a husband!

Pat said...

That made me laugh; there are probabbly a number of other reasons as well!